Podcasts are Q&A with Schneider Electric engineers and experts.
In This podcast are questions asked during the “Identifying Design Solutions for Optimum Arc Flash Safety” webinar hosted by Schneider Electric.
Questions answered in this Podcast are:
1. What is the mitigation of secondary side of auxiliary transformer and high side of 480 volt main breaker in the powerplant.
2. What are the requirements for an Arc Flash Assessment?
3. What about mitigation by installing infrared inspection windows to eliminate exposure? The doors and panels stay in place and are not opened or removed.
4. What is your concept of priorities with respect to Mitigation Recommendations?
5. How much of a difference can current-limiting overcurrent devices make in the arc-flash risk category?