Electrical Safety in the Workplace (NFPA-70E)
Concept Level 1 Programming
Proworx 32 Level 1 Programming
Unity Level 1 Programming
Vijeo Designer Programming
No matter where you're located, Schneider Electric has the technology to train customers around the world.
The "Get Connected" to virtual training program is an alternative to traditonal classroom training and provides remote access to real hardware and software.
Virtual Training creates the same experience as traditional classroom instructor-led training. This new approach simulates real-world applications programming and troubleshooting that supports various system applications.
To get more information call 866-507-0894 option 1.
Virtual Training Offers
PLC Programming (Internet Connected ) Live Presentation
- Learn how configure and program the latest PLC products
- Study the operation of the 5 IEC Languages
- Become familiar with the software connected to real hardware for various tools for development
HMI Programming (Internet Connected ) Live Presentation
- Discover the basic principles of the HMI products
- Create a project and configure the network communications
- Test and Debug variable objects
Other Virtual Training available upon request.