About Schneider Electric Training
> Click here for more information
- Instructors are continually being trained on the most current hardware and software products, and are dedicated to Schneider Electric Products including Modicon, Square D and Telemecanique.
- Workstations and simulators are modular and can be setup with the latest specifications.
Performance Based Training
- Skills transfer from the classroom to the real world, equipping you to do the job when you return to the plant.
- Hands-on means the skills you need to troubleshoot and program with experience.
Regional and Virtual Training Centers
- Providing access throughout the year to more training than ever before. Schneider Electric offers flexible on-site and virtual training options to reduce travel time and costs. Classes are also available at Schneider Electric and channel locations.