Your business issues are unique
Packaging machine construction faces a multitude of challenges today. The number of drives per machine is constantly increasing. Additional challenges include complex mounting, cabling and cabinet requirements. Automation technology has to provide the answer with flexible solutions.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle
Solutions“Synchronized axes/Sercos/Motion Controller LMC216” is an example of automation architecture for a broad range of servo driven packaging machines. Servo drives can all be operated in multiple configurations. Drive, I/O and saved communication over a Sercos automation bus minimize cabling. Typical packaging machine functionality is available via software.
- PacDrive 3 is based on proven technology which unifies the control functionality of PLC, motion and robotics on a single hardware platform.
- With centralized system architecture, PacDrive 3 is the ideal solution for controlling servo-driven production and packaging machines, as well as material handling equipment and robotics.
- More than 80,000 machines worldwide are controlled by PacDrive 3.
- Automation architectures based on PacDrive 3 can be adapted to configurations from 0 to 99 servo axes.
- PacDrive 3 is specifically designed for packaging machines. Common packaging terminology is used in tools and libraries whenever possible.
- Software libraries for packaging machine issues are available (example: compliance for PackML, Weihenstephan, FDA and PLCopen).