- Optimize your process
See how to optimize your material handling processes with our full range of components, including embedded safety. Learn how to reduce energy consumption with numerous features and how to speed-up operations.
- Energy-efficient automated storage
Syleps, a manufacturer for the food and logistics industries, turned to Schneider Electric to help leverage energy efficiency to increase its competitive advantage.
- Cincinnati Crane & Hoist
Innovative overhead crane manufacturer uses state-of-the-art wireless remote to grow business, increase productivity and improve operator safetyRead more
- Build even smarter material handling machines. Easily. Whatever your focus — storage and retrieval systems, conveyor systems, picking and sorting, end-of-line equipment, or a fully automated warehouse — you must supply machines and systems that are safer, energy-efficient, and reliable while delivering solutions at a reduced cost and shorter lead-time.
- A global leader in industrial automation, Schneider Electric brings together state-of-the-art technology and specialized services – to answer the critical challenges faced by OEM machine builders in the supply chain industry.
- Designed for a future where technology connects machines and operations from shop floor to top floor, Schneider solutions help you bring innovation to every level of your business. We help you build a comprehensive machine automation solution from best in class products:
Machine Drives Motion Control Soft Starts Motor Controls PLCs and PACs HMI Relays, Sensors and Switches Power Equipment
With solutions from Schneider Electric you can:
- Build logistics and material handling equipment faster and at lower overall cost using Machine StruxureTM integrated architecture.
- Achieve a quicker response to the evolving needs of your market and customers.
- Build smart machines that are more flexible, better connected, more efficient, and safer.
- Schneider Electric is a world leader in logistics and material handling solutions. As a global leader, Schneider Electric has the resources and expertise to support your material handling equipment needs across your entire logistics customer supply chain, locally and around the World.
- We help you navigate new machine and system designs by mitigating risks, lowering costs of ownership through adoption of new technologies, flattening the learning curve, and extending our solutions in your business.
- The breadth of our offer is unmatched and allows us to provide solutions to global leaders in retail, logistics, warehouse, and distribution. In addition, with operations in 102 countries and 13,000 sales outlets and manufacturers, our customers can contact us worldwide. Our commitment to you assures local support from a Schneider Electric representative near you.
Solutions for material handling systems
Automated storage and retrievalScalable control solutions for single carousel or various fully automated high- rise shelves Find out more
Pick and place robot systemsSolutions for high-performance machines up to 30 robots with optional embedded safety Find out more
Automated conveying systemsScalable conveying control solutions from simple to high- performance applications Find out more
Automated guided vehiclesScalable AGV control solutions for designing flexible product flows to guarantee delivery of parts in a fully integrated solution Find out more