Your business issues are unique.
To keep customers satisfied, you need to supply machines that are safer, energy efficient and reliable, at a reduced cost, with shorter lead-times. TVDAs can help you quickly build an automation solution, from machine design and engineering, to installation and documentation. Reduce the time needed for design, installation, and commissioning with these flexible, functionally validated, ready-to-use architectures.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
- The TVDA is based on the Modicon M221 Book logic controller. It provides a number of simple motor control options, ranging from on/off to bi-directional with a motor starter. The variable-speed drive is controlled via analog signal, capable of operating two motors in sequential mode.
- The system embeds SoLink and wireless pushbuttons for easier wiring. The architecture is open for local I/O expansions, and includes RFID for identification purposes. The system provides machine emergency stop solutions using an embedded safety module.
- The TVDA is well-suited for pumping, hoisting, material handling applications, but can also be used in other machine types requiring cost-effective, yet flexible, control solutions to provide enhanced functionality for simple motor control.
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions.
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options.
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates.
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams.
- Device ModulesTM for quick and easy system adaptation.
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system.
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages.
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring.
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process.
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system.
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products, and extensive functional validation of the architecture.