Finishing on time and on budget is of highest importance to data center operators. From basic assembly, integration, commissioning, and start-up to on-site project management, there is a need for systematic approaches to reduce risk and minimize costs.
Data center life cycle services
- Take advantage of project engineering expertise gained from years of experience designing and implementing complex infrastructure solutions.
- Ensure that your equipment is configured for optimal performance, saving you time and money and extending the life of your hardware solution.
- Choose only the build services that you need with a structured approach.
- Eliminate risks, decrease build time and reduce overall costs through our systematic, proven approach to building data centers.
- Monitor and control every component from the rack to the row to the room with our integrated software.
- Our specialists design data center physical infrastructures daily: from rack to room to row.
- Schneider Electric has global partnerships with certified installers and implementers.
- Schneider Electric represents you (the owners) throughout the entire construction process.
- Our completion timeframe is as little as 6 months to complete the build.
A Practical Guide to Data Center Planning and Design
This eBook will provide you with step-by-step processes, clear methodologies, at-a-glance calculators, tradeoff tools and an ample library of verified reference designs to simplify and shorten your process while improving the quality of the plan.
Read the eBook
See more data center life cycle solutions
Your physical infrastructure is expected to live up to your facility design's performance, even as business and IT requirements change. What can help you achieve cost, availability, efficiency and deployment speed goals is an understanding of the bigger picture of your data center’s life cycle and each of its phases as well as key management tasks, pitfalls and dependencies.
- Project management at every step
- Assembly installation management
- Site coordination
- Construction coordination
- Resource management
- Risk management
- Schedule optimization
- Reduced site costs
- The opportunity to solve business and technical challenges
- Start-up Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Software
- Hardware integration
- Technical training