Schneider Electric can help you achieve compliance with the latest NEC Code requirements by providing high quality products that can be installed quickly and efficiently.
Residential SolutionsNew Construction and Renovations
Residential Electrical SystemsFind Out More
Surge ProtectionReliable protection by delivering surge suppression. Find Out More
- According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), electrical failures or malfunctions were factors in an estimated 43,700 home fires in 2011.
- These fires caused 430 deaths, 1,620 injuries, and $1.5 billion in property damage. In half of the fires started by electrical failures or malfunctions some type of electrical distribution or lighting equipment was involved in ignition.
- 80% of residential surges come from inside the home from equipment such as air conditioners, power tools, pumps, and garage door openers.
- 20% of residential surges come from lightning, electrical accidents, or utility switching problems.
- Recent researches confirmed: Square D is the number 1 brand of choice by electricians and homebuilders!