Semi- and fully automated cranes. An extensive hoisting function library with special functions, such as anti-sway features. Minimized cabling. Preemptive maintenance and remote monitoring. Global support and spare parts availability.
Special overhead crane control solutionsSmart automation solutions for industrial crane applications.
Advanced, scalable crane controlA logic controller (PLC)-based architecture with advanced functions, HMI, energy regeneration, and remote access.Find Out More
Advanced, scalable crane control for high-risk environmentsDual logic controller (PLC)-based architectures with advanced functions, HMI, energy regeneration, and remote access.
Spacial enclosuresEnclosures optimized to overcome outdoor installation challenges. Find Out More
OsiSense XU photoelectric sensorsApplicative sensors for hoisting. Find Out More
Applicative sensors for hoistingSensors for overhead and gantry crane applications. Find Out More
Harmony eXLhoist remote controlWireless remote control allows you to control your hoist with one hand. Find Out More
Altivar Process variable- speed driveAltivar Process is the first-ever variable-speed drive with embedded services for industrial applications. Find Out More
Application software libraries for Special Overhead cranesDiscover the functions provided with our crane control solutions. Find Out More
- Usage of variable-speed drives prevents overheating of the motors while reducing energy consumption.
- Tested, validated and documented architectures ensuring functionality. Design made easy through wiring diagrams and bill of materials.
- Crane templates: Ready-to-run software that includes our library of hoisting functions compatible to hoisting architectures, plus HMI.
- Extensive hoisting function library made for cranes, including all requirements of a modern crane system plus advanced functionality, such as anti-sway.
- Global onsite support in virtually any language. From design to build completion, and from operation to improvements, Schneider Electric is always with you.
- Our hoisting solutions are compliant to the ISO EN 13849-1, which is easy to certify, protecting people and goods.