- Case Study Municipal Wastewater Utility Improvements Reduce Annual Energy Expense by 65%
City of Riverbank achieves 75% energy savings by upgrading aging water treatment infrastructure and technology for improved efficiency and control.Read about City of Riverbank
- White Paper Three Steps for Reducing Total Cost of Ownership in Pumping Systems
Energy cost represents 40% total cost of ownership of a typical pump. Learn 3 energy management best practices to reduce electrical consumption by at least 30% while also reducing maintenance cost.Download the white paper
- Business Case Anglian Water: Keeping the Water Flowing with Schneider Electric
Anglian Water is the largest water and wastewater company in England. Watch how an integrated leak and pressure management system helps this utility reduce water loss management costs and meet regulatory compliance.
- Business Case Fritzens WWTP in Tyrol, Austria: Making Net Zero Energy Consumption a Reality
Learn how process optimization turned the Fritzens wastewater treatment plant from an energy consumer to an energy producer thanks to Schneider Electric solutions.
- Over 40% of world population is living under water stress
- Water demand is projected to increase by over 55%
- Over 50% of the surface water in Europe is below good ecological status
- Yearly water losses in US through main leakages is 6.5 Gm3 (could supply a 200M population)
- 8% of global energy is consumed by water and wastewater industry treatment and network processes
- Flooding events have increased fourfold in the past 20 years
Making the most of your assets and water resources
Helping the industry treat and deliver safer water 24/7, at lower operating cost, using less energy
We deliver efficiency across the entire water cycle
Schneider Electric is a global technology player with products, solutions and services that cover from field to enterprise. We have references in each of the areas of the water cycle within different domains that exemplify our performance.