Finding the right process automation solution is critical to the long term success of a Gas Processing or LNG facility. It must have the tools to reduce the risk of project schedule slippage, be robust enough support a wide variety of applications, and have the right life cycle support to ensure the lowest cost of ownership over the life of the asset.
At Schneider Electric we offer a unique combination of best-in-class technologies, expertise and services across the automation paradigms, delivered with cutting edge tools from design, to commissioning, and on through product life cycle. This means a single vendor for the complete system is expected to bring significant benefits by reducing time for project completion, reducing risk and enhancing the overall project delivery experience when working with EPCs. For brownfield sites, we can deliver values like reduced rework, training programs and high asset availability.
- Lower projects risks – work with one supplier can provide meet all your automation needs, provide services and support over the entire lifecycle.
- Gain operational insight into the process and ensure operational integrity through secure and reliable automation solutions.
- Future-proof philosophy to help ensure the technology and intellectual property you invest in today won’t be obsolete tomorrow
- Experience - Proven on over 60 LNG trains and over 20 gas plants
- Solutions Strength - Greatest breadth and depth portfolio offering
- Across the Enterprise - robust foundational platform supporting integration across the automation paradigm
See more solutions for Gas Processing & LNG
At Schneider Electric we understand the complexities of gas processing facilities and LNG facilities. As a partner, we can support you through the design, the implementation and the long term upkeep of your facility. We accomplish this through our wide variety of technologies, expertise and services. Together we can create the process automation solutions that make the most sense for your business today and tomorrow.
Reduce project risk and costs by removing the Process Automation system from a project’s critical path through software configurable I/O, virtualization of the system, and intelligent engineering tools and processes
Maintain operations through faster problem Identification and remediation through role based systems that provide the right information to the right person
Enable the enterprise to connect to the process automation system for full business control
Achieve lowest total cost of ownership through Schneider-Electric’s future proof philosophy and development enabling you to the upgrade in stages when new technologies or applications become available.