Maximum continuity of service is the first priority in maintaining normal extraction operations. In the event of a disruption, you need to be able to coordinate the proper isolation of fault and shutdown of appropriate processes.
Schneider Electric's low voltage and medium voltage distribution equipment provide robust, reliable, and automated solutions to power and control your processes. Equipment abides by our highest standards of quality to ensure your needs are served.
- Simple low voltage products to protect and control your processes
- Versatile designs tailored to your specific needs and standard practices
- Seamless connection from your overhead distribution to your load centers
- Unequaled build quality with extended reliability
- Over 100 years of experience in the supply and service of electrical distribution equipment
- Expertise in an all encompassing range of medium voltage and low voltage switchgear
See more solutions for Extraction & Well Automation
However long a well or extraction process is in service, you need reliable power and complete control of your electrical distribution in order to maximize production, ensure worker safety, and extend the life of your equipment. Complete understanding of your needs and long lasting experience in Onshore Production makes Schneider Electric an ideal partner for your low-voltage and medium-voltage electrical solutions.
-Leverage our expertise in low-voltage and medium-voltage to simplify your system-Benefit from superior services and support of electrical distribution switchgear
-Reduce maintenance with equipment designed for extended periodic maintenance cycles
-Gain complete control of your overhead distribution network with automatic reclosers and sectionalizers-Seamlessly integrate overhead switchgear with powerful monitoring and analysis tools