Meeting your reliability, efficiency, and timeline expectations are our goal. Energy demand has never been higher in history. This means network reliability and energy efficiency are ever more critical in keeping businesses and people going. Medium Voltage Transformers are a critical component in keeping your grid online and energy efficient. Whether you are updating existing equipment or expanding with growing demand, you need a solution which meets your requirements from a team that can work with you to deliver it.
Evolving efficiency requirements and varying application dictate have a drastic effect on your transformer requirements. With a thorough assessment of your application requirements and project timeline, Schneider Electric's trusted team will have a timely and cost effective solution to your Medium Voltage Transformer needs.
- Robust designs meet or exceed the United States Department of Energy's (DOE) most recent efficiency requirements
- Reduction of total ownership costs over the life of your transformers
- Diverse portfolio to meet all applicable industry standards of ANSI, NEMA, CSA and IEEE
- Expertise in the DOE efficiency requirements to help you reduce operating costs
- Unparalleled project support to fully coordinate delivery of critical equipment
- Experience in the service and sale of Transformers since 1916
See more Medium Voltage Transformer solutions.
Substation Liquid Filled Transformers
Padmount Liquid Filled Transformers
Cast Coil Transformers
Power-Dry II Transformers
Model III Package Unit Substations
All Medium voltage Transformers
Understanding your network's requirements, and your requirements as a Utility, is key to providing the optimal solution for you. Schneider Electric recognizes this as our top priority, and provides unprecedented support for our Transformers from performing electrical studies, through project management and product support. Whether it is a retrofit, expansion project, or new installation, our experts work with you throughout the whole process to meet your budge, timeline, and efficiency goals.