40% of current university facilities are approximately 60 years or older. Multiple years of budget constraints and deferred maintenance have resulted a lack of facility system upgrades, creating less than optimal learning environments, and in many cases, an inability to support the latest technology demands of the campus.
Schneider Electric provides the products, solutions and services that extend the life of your university facilities to minimize the total cost of ownership. Audit and benchmark campus facilities and identify the right solutions to create a more efficient campus that supports your technological needs for the future.
- Replace traditional energy management systems with advanced technology that elevate the way energy resources are measured, analyzed and managed.
- Improve energy savings that can be reinvested back into university projects and improve deferred maintenance backlogs.
- Utilize data-driven decisions that improve facility performance, space utilization and lower operating costs.
- Single solution provider with applied expertise at all levels of planning, building and operating campus facilities.
- Innovative solutions that allow easy scalability and adaptability to future technology needs.
Higher Education Solutions
Solutions that modernize your campus infrastructure
Building Energy Management Solutions
Power Management and Reliability Solutions
Energy Services Solutions
Energy Savings Performance Contract Solutions
To achieve academic and financial goals, it is important for schools to modernize their campus facilities. Through system-managed space utilization, advanced energy management systems, and up-to date IT and communications technology, financial performance and operational efficiency of buildings can improve. This will also allow your university to future-proof campus facilities to better prepare for additional technology demands when needed.