Terminal operators face endless responsibilities, including compliance, lifting controls, inventory management, measurement and security. Adding to the pressure, they are constantly challenged to cut costs and boost revenues above and beyond throughput. Uptime is also important to terminal operators to ensure that the supply chain is not disrupted. Safe & reliable operation of the facility requires that the storage tanks, pipelines, and loading racks all be monitored & controlled. Terminal facilities need automated processes,and reliable power.
Our Solutions for TerminalsMaking energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green.
Terminal FacilitiesGain insight into your operations and reduce expenses with complete solutions for process & power. Find Out More
Terminal AutomationCentralized control from the global industry leader Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Make better decisions Schneider Electric provides solutions that can monitor, control, and optimize your assets while providing the operational insight for quick decision making.
- End-To-End Solutions Schneider Electric provides expertise in process automation and electrical infrastructure plus a full range of services to support your projects.
- We offer end-to-end terminal automation solutions - covering upstream, midstream, and downstream applications
- Schneider Electric has more than 30 years of experience in terminal automation systems.
- We manage 80 percent of the supply chain pricing and billing transaction interchange conducted in North America every day.
- 5,000 Oil and Gas specialists worldwide