- A majority of federal buildings greater than 50 years old.
- Federal mandates require agencies to reduce PUE below 1.5 for existing data centers by September 2018.
- Investment costs in energy efficiency projects are roughly $1 per almost 9,000 BTUs saved.
- The federal government is the largest single energy user in the U.S. with 399,000 unique buildings, 3.35 billion square feet, and a total annual operating cost of $31B
- The U.S. military continues to make facilities more resilient, improving reliability and security with Advanced Microgrids.
- Federal mandates require agencies to deploy DCIM in all data centers by Sept 2018.
Why work with Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™ provides a broad range of intelligent, integrated solutions from enterprise-level software and supervision to hardware and application components across your facilities infrastructure: Power Management, Process & Machine Management, Information Technology Room Management, Building Management, Microgrid, Energy Management and Information Systems, Cyber Security, and Security.
Meet Business Demand
Drive mission assurance with sustainable and reliable energy. We offer a full suite of life cycle services to achieve and sustain your objectives.
- The Federal Energy Dilemma
Energy plays a vital role in advancing your mission, driving a strategic need for energy security and independence. But managing your demand for and supply of energy is becoming more complex by the day.
Turn your energy into an asset, and tackle your energy dilemma with comprehensive solutions that harness measurable, sustainable savings and increased resiliency to drive energy return on investment (eROI) and advance your mission.