- Schneider Electric and Internap present: Co-location in Atlanta
Providing data center infrastructure, co-location, and edge computing services to a wide scope of clients, Internap has built its reputation on speed, agility, and expertise. See how Schneider Electric’s scalable solutions are working for them at their headquarters in Atlanta.
- Bluebird Network and Schneider Electric: Data Center Expansion 85' Below the Surface
BlueBird Network needed to overcome space challenges for their new data center expansion. Learn how we helped them overcome these challenges 85 feet below the surface!
- IronGate: Bringing Scalable and Efficient Cooling to the Colo Case Study
How In-Row Cooling from Schneider Electric helped differentiate IronGate in the competitive multi-tenant data center market.Read more.
- DataBank: A 'Cool' Colocation Facility
DataBank needed a cost-effective solution that would be able to maintain their rigorous design, testing, and maintenance standards to ensure the availability of critical applications and information assets. Now, the data center colocation facility is keeping cool and becoming more efficient with data center solutions from Schneider Electric.
Our Cloud & Data Center Service Provider SolutionsEnding data center complexity by succeeding with simplicity.
Colocation service providersWe can partner with you to design, build, maintain and operate your data center to service customers, from Fortune 1000 enterprises to small and medium-sized businesses. Find Out More
TelecomYour business model is dependent on hosting and delivering on-demand data and content to your users. Your data center makes it all happen - learn how we can help you maximize your investment. Find Out More
Data Center Reference DesignsBrowse the Schneider Electric library of reference designs to select, compare and choose the optimal design to meet your data center needs.
Data Center Resource LibraryVisit the Schneider Electric Data Center Resource Library - a single platform providing comprehensive insight on all data center related topics.
Why work with Schneider Electric
End the Complexity
Our service providers have the resources and talent to design, build, commission, operate, and maintain today’s state of the art data centers. Our approach is unparalleled in the industry, and challenges the current model by bringing together a strong portfolio of hardware, services, and software, with unique business programs to deliver the exact partnership you need.
Succeed with Simplicity
Not only do we have the means to fully develop today's state of the art data centers, but we can also help you preserve capital, reduce total cost of ownership, manage operational risk, and accelerate speed-to-market at every step of the way.
- Schneider Electric employs over 11,000 engineers and technical data center experts.
- Our service providers can design and build your data center at a fixed cost/MW.
- We are licensed in over 40 states for design and build.
- Schneider Electric manufactures over 70% of products required to build, operate, and maintain a data center.
- Schneider Electric invests over $1 billion in solutions research and development year over year.