- We have trained over 75, 000 people for energy-related jobs.
- We offer a comprehensive, cutting-edge solution portfolio for community electrification.
- We've invested in 12 start-ups that are developing innovative access to energy solutions.
- To date, we have provided energy access to 2.4 million people at the base of the energy pyramid worldwide.
- Partnerships with global NGOs, including Gawad Kalinga (the Philippines), Grameen Shakti (Bangladesh), and Don Bosco (Ghana).
Why work with Schneider Electric
We are the global specialist in energy management
We provide reliable, safe, clean solutions: Innovation, High-quality
We have experience on the field
Local presence everywhere Customer support World Wide presence In Africa for a long time
- Our Access to Energy programme For people who don’t have access to energy.
Through our Access to Energy programme, Schneider Electric enables access to reliable and clean energy to some of the 1.3 billion people worldwide living with limited or no access to electricity.Find out more about the Access to Energy programme
- Energy Access Ventures Fund
Launched with five partners, the Energy Access Fund will transform lives and stimulate economic development across Africa by providing electricity access solutions. Its goal is to reach a million people by 2020.Read Story
- We change the world
We’re proud to be ranked among the top 25 companies changing the world, by Fortune Magazine.Learn how
- Our solar microgrids
Schneider Electric develops innovative solar microgrids to provide access to energy in off-grid areas throughout the world. Discover this safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable solution.
- Our solutions in a nutshell Download our Access to Energy brochure