Optimizing the data center life cycle
Actively manage the life cycle of your data center. Track assets and optimize existing capacities through intelligent energy management, coupled with impactful analysis all while having global visibility to reduced energy spend.
- Empowers data center managers to proactively manage the data center life cycle
- Enables informed decision making and planning, based on data analysis and sophisticated modeling
- Result is balanced data center availability and efficiency
- Software platform delivering a robust, scalable and integrated solution
- Designed by people who build data centers every day
- Recognized by Gartner Magic Quadrant as a leader in DCIM
Software applications and services
An innovative DCIM software solution provides complete visibility from the building level down to the servers. Data center managers can reduce energy consumption, increase system uptime and improve planning & operational performance throughout the life cycle of the data center. Flexible reporting capabilities make it easy to communicate current status and future needs to key stakeholders across the business.
- Receive instant mobile updates of data center inventory
- Decrease CapEx via planning and optimizing physical infrastructure capacity
- Optimize existing server utilization for a reduction of energy usage
- Real-time validated server placement recommendations
- Automated control of data center cooling units based on real-time temperature measurement
- Improve PUE through current and historical energy usage
Ensure the most value from your new investment with quick and precise configuration of your data center management software to suit your specific business needs.
Get the most from your investment by learning operational skills and best practices for your configured data center software solution.
Installation and registration of your data center management software in accordance to manufacturer specification.
Planning, managing and designing the integration of StruxureWare Data Center Software into your existing enterprise data center software or system.