Data Center Life Cycle Services
SolutionsSchneider Electric offers a specialized facility management program created to meet the demanding requirements of your mission critical facility environment. This interdisciplinary program brings facility operations and maintenance practices into alignment with IT change management standards, while providing a framework for optimizing facility performance, reliability and efficiency. Experienced managers, engineers and technicians utilize a highly evolved set of processes and procedures
- Delivers high system availability and increased uptime through improved risk management processes and procedures.
- Lowers TCO through optimization of the maintenance program
- One-stop, industry leading solutions for the entire life-cycle of the data center.
- Scalability through standards based, quality driven global capabilities
DifferentiationWe offer all the features of vendor management services and managed maintenance plus regulatory compliance monitoring. This includes self-performed preventive and corrective maintenance, on-site equipment status and alarm monitoring, daily facility walk-throughs, site efficiency monitoring and optimization.
- Facility Management: On-site mission critical facility operations and maintenance specialists.
- Change Management: Direct vendor supervision and process oversight.
- Operational Safety: Hazard analysis and mitigation, training, policy coordination, and facility safety management.
- Emergency Preparedness & Response: Crisis planning, emergency procedure development, scenario drills and incident management
Planning and Optimization
- Performance Optimization: Enhanced reliability through site specific maintenance procedures.
- Maintenance Programming: Maintenance program planning, performance, measurement and optimization.
- Facility Documentation: Development, organization, and storage of critical facility documents and drawings.
- Systems Optimization: System benchmarking, measurement and continuous parameter adjustment for performance and efficiency optimization.
Total Cost of Ownership
- Lowered TCO through maintenance program optimization and a commitment to continuous quality improvement.