- 400,000 The number of process points we have implemented for the world’s largest real-time process control network
- 10-20% NOx emissions reduction achieved through application of our advanced process control application at a U.S. power plant
- 1,100+ The number of large (greater than $700,000) projects that Schneider Electric implements each year
- 4,000+ The number of Schneider Electric project engineers
- 8 Global Engineering Excellence Centers that provide skilled engineers in close proximity to projects
Design, Engineering and Execution ServicesUnique capabilities to future-proof your project and speed time-to-operation
Project ManagementProven engineering methodologies, honed through continued success in implementing thousands of complex systems around the world. Find out more
FLEX programOur unique Flexible, Lean Execution (FLEX) program combines methodology and technologies that optimize global team efficiencies and reduce human error. Learn more
Main Automation ContractorReduce risk, lower costs, and maximize project efficiencies by selecting our Main Automation Contractor option. Discover more
OEM Machine Design and EngineeringWith decades of machine design and engineering experience, our team offers a comprehensive range of solutions designed for your success. Explore now
Front End Engineering Design Early involvement
The most powerful risk mitigation begins at the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) phase.
Real-time documentation RACI logs
Rigid maintenance of risk and contingency registers and project logs provides real-time accountability and simplifies troubleshooting.
Stage gate control Measured criteria/stage
Every stage is brought to 100% quality completion before advancing to the next. Start your project on the right foot.
Change management Regular project reviews
When things do change, our experts are ready, bringing extensive experience in managing unanticipated events.
EH&S compliance SERE Global Directives
Rest assured that everything we do is compliant with all relevant safety and environmental regulations.