You need new ways to to become more efficient, reduce costs, and meet your facility budgetary goalsIntelligent Preventive Maintenance by Schneider Electric delivers a higher level of energy efficiency and building performance, allowing you maximize building's operating expense (OPEX) budget, stop deferring building maintenance needs, and adopt a proactive and cost effective maintenance platform.
Our Service Solutions
Here's How We Can Help
As part of a Schneider Electric service plan, Intelligent Preventive Maintenance (IPM) helps you work smarter, and not harder, to manage your facility’s maintenance. Avoid traditional "wait till it breaks" approaches and reclaim up to 20% in energy savings by switching to a proactive, predictive service strategy.
What You GetIPM includes many of the key features of preventive maintenance plans, like pre-scheduled on-site visits, standardized task-based maintenance checks, and corrective repairs. However, it takes a more proactive approach by adding an extra level of remote digital connectivity that automates most tasks, providing continual building data checks while diagnosing the sequence of operations.
How We're Different
Our technology allows technicians to remotely prioritize building issues, better prepare in advance for on-site work, and make more informed recommendations to address top customer concerns.
- Buildings operate at a much higher level of performance
- Operating expense (OPEX) budgets are more predictable with a lower chance of unplanned repair expenses
- Systems are monitored on a daily basis instead of periodic checks
- Connected technicians are more focused and better prepared for on-site repair visits
- Repairs are prioritized for the most important systems and issues
- Building system information is always current and easily accessible