You face limited resources with minimal capital funding for your aging facility infrastructureFor the ongoing care and upkeep of your building, restricted financing options can force you to adopt a reactive maintenance model that leads to unpredictable repair costs and a lower-functioning facility.
Our Service Solutions
Here's How We Can Help
The Schneider Electric Infrastructure Modernization Program creates opportunities to provide for ongoing technology and efficiency upgrades through customized service plans funded out of your current operating budget.
Planned maintenance can include retrofits or embedded improvements that help you maintain the value of your building and its installed systems. With our program you can maximize energy savings, improve productivity, and create a more comfortable working environment.
What You GetSchneider Electric planned maintenance provides a road map for long-term, predictable life cycle costs. Our program will help you:
- Keep pace with building and energy efficiency technologies
- Enable fixed-cost life cycle improvements
- Plan risk-free, timely refurbishments
How We're DifferentA single source for building system renewal services makes planning and budgeting easier. We are committed to support your facility throughout its entire life cycle. You’ll benefit from traditional building system optimization and continuous care. Here are just a few examples of phased transition or retrofit improvements we can do:
- Add controls to buildings without automation
- Transition existing building management systems to the latest technology
- Retrofit variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Energy improvements (boilers, chillers, pumps, etc.)
- Electrical vehicle charging stations
- Metering and sensor installations
- Lighting control
- Security retrofits
Keep pace with building and energy efficiency technologies
Improve your building's competitive edge
Fixed-cost life cycle improvements and risk-free timely refurbishments