TriStation™ sequence of events (SOE) software provides a vital look at process upsets and other possible safety concerns. Understanding the chain of occurrences that lead to unsafe process conditions and possible shutdowns can be critical to resolving them and preventing recurrences.
This application — part of the EcoStruxure™ Triconex Safety Systems — retrieves and displays events recorded by Tricon, Tricon CX, Trident and Tri-GP controller(s), and organizes them in readable view for useful trip analysis. Each Triconex controller collects and stores an event locally, recording its date, time and state. The software can collect SOE data from as many as 254 Triconex controllers on a single network — manually, automatically, for specified periods or in specific snapshots.
- Collect data manually or automatically
- View event data clearly
- Find, filter and search for specific events
- Copy event data
- Color-code events for easier analysis
- Export data manually or automatically
- Generate event reports
- Analyze events rapidly and easily
- Find the cause of faults more quickly
- Resolve issues faster
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation