Your business relies on steady fire and gas protection
For process operations, safety usually tops the priority list. Yet, effective life cycle management of fire- and gas-related risk in high-hazard industries is never easy. Standards keep changing, functional safety is complex, and demonstrating compliance has never been more demanding.
• Provide SIL 3 F&G safety protection — Ensure fail-safe performance of controllers for energize-to-trip and de-energize-to-trip applications
• Maximize production output and asset uptime — Provide high-availability architecture, fault-tolerant operation, and online module replacement
• Reduce investment and life cycle costs — Use the same platform for multiple applications
• Extend asset operational life — Make online modifications and changes without halting operations
• Designed and engineered for optimum flexibility — choice of form factors, termination options, centralized and distributed architecture
• Inherent diagnostics, redundancy management and error checking — no user programming required
• Continuous operation — high-availability, fail-safe, and fault-tolerant architecture, hot spare slot, online modifications, built-in changes and module replacements
• Support for all applications — emergency shutdown (ESD), fire and gas (F&G), burner management systems (BMS), high integrity pressure protection solutions (HIPPS), turbomachinery control (TMC)
- #1 Emergency Shutdown System
2018 readers’ choice awards voted Triconex the number #1 for Emergency shutdown systems.
When safety and profitability are critical to business success, chose the number #1 safety system.
Triconex is the award-winning Emergency Shutdown System you can rely on.