Prevent hazardous situations from causing unsafe incidents
A vital layer of protection, an emergency shutdown system is key for providing safe operations. If hazardous conditions occur, immediate action must be taken. Shutting down the facility to a safe state protects personnel, the environment, and the asset.
• Provide SIL 3 ESD safety protection for safer operations — ensuring fail-safe performance of controllers for energize-to-trip and de-energize-to-trip applications
• Maximize production output and asset uptime — providing high-availability architecture, fault-tolerant operation and online module replacement
• Reduce investment and life cycle costs — using the same platform for multiple applications
• Extend asset operational life — making online modifications and changes without halting operations
• Designed and engineered for optimum flexibility — choice of form factors, termination options, centralized and distributed architecture
• Inherent diagnostics, redundancy management and error checking — no user programming required
• Continuous operation — high-availability, fail-safe, and fault-tolerant architecture, hot spare slot, online modifications, built-in changes and module replacements
• Support for all applications — emergency shutdown (ESD), fire and gas (F&G), burner management systems (BMS), high integrity pressure protection solutions (HIPPS), turbomachinery control (TMC)
- #1 Emergency Shutdown System
2018 readers’ choice awards voted Triconex the number #1 for Emergency shutdown systems.
When safety and profitability are critical to business success, chose the number #1 safety system.
Triconex is the award-winning Emergency Shutdown System you can rely on.