Safe operation of boilers, burners, furnaces and heaters
Boilers, burners, furnaces and fired heaters are often critical components of process operations. Managing their sequencing, while running different operating modes and states, can present complex challenges.
Triconex SIL 3 BMS systems increase safety and reliability:
• Initiate safe operating conditions
• Protect against unsafe conditions; shut down if unsafe conditions exist
• Provide operators with vital status information
• Automate ignition and purging activities
• Interlock functions until specific safe conditions are met
• Designed and engineered for optimum flexibility — choice of form factors, termination options, centralized and distributed architecture
• Inherent diagnostics, redundancy management and error checking — no user programming required
• Continuous operation — high-availability, fail-safe, and fault-tolerant architecture, hot spare slot, online modifications, built-in changes and module replacements
• Support for all applications — emergency shutdown (ESD), fire and gas (F&G), burner management systems (BMS), high integrity pressure protection solutions (HIPPS), turbomachinery control (TMC)
- #1 Emergency Shutdown System
2018 readers’ choice awards voted Triconex the number #1 for Emergency shutdown systems.
When safety and profitability are critical to business success, chose the number #1 safety system.
Triconex is the award-winning Emergency Shutdown System you can rely on.