PowerPact B: Optimized for Your Application
- PowerPact B Ratings and Types
- Available in 1, 2, 3, and 4-pole unit mount construction and 1, 2, and 3-pole I-Line™ construction
- Cost-effective fixed thermal-magnetic trip units from 15-125A up to 600Y/347 Vac
- Interrupting ratings include: D-18 kA, G-35 kA, and J-65 kA at 480 Vac
- Unique I-Line construction mounts into Square D™ panelboards and switchboards. Designed to the same 1.5" per pole widths as the legacy F-frame, simplifying substitution without blank fillers
- Unit mount (aka: lug-lug) construction is 30% smaller in size, with 25% more capacity than the legacy unit-mount F-frame design
PowerPact B Molded Case Circuit Breaker Product BrochureDownload the PowerPact B-Frame Circuit Breaker brochure to learn about product features and benefits.
Includes control panels and industrial machines.
PowerPact B circuit breakers are made for commercial applications and segments like:
- Control Panels
- Commercial Equipment
- Industrial Machines
- Electrical Distribution Equipment
- Buildings & Facilities
PowerPact B: A Green Premium Product
This ecolabel guarantees compliance with the most up-to-date environmental regulations.
Green Premium is the only label that allows you to effectively develop and promote an environmental policy while preserving your business efficiency. More than 75% of Schneider Electric manufactured products, including PowerPact B, have been awarded the Green Premium ecolabel.
- EverLink Patented Technology
PowerPact B-frame devices feature EverLink lugs, a new cable connection method with wire creep-compensating technology built directly into the lug. This standard lug option minimizes loose wiring caused by wire strand deformation, vibration, and shocks.
The patented design maintains low-resistance connections for continuity of service, even with fine stranded conductors.
- Reduce the loosening of cables over time using a spring tension design
- Rated for bare use with fine-stranded conductors up to Class K
- Available with unique integrated control wire terminals
Easy Unit Mount Construction for Flexibility and Versatility
A hinged front cover allows a wide variety of field-installable accessories such as external operators with NEMA and IEC style rotary mechanisms, door shaft operators, and auxiliary contacts.
Easy Unit Mounting Options See how simply PowerPact B screw mounts to enclosure backpans or clips onto DIN rails - no DIN rail adapter plates needed.
- Reliable External Operators Operate with confidence
- A broad offering of NEMA and IEC style rotary operating mechanisms designed to be used as main panel disconnects for control panel applications are available for PowerPact B
- The new NFPA 79 compliant open door shaft operator works with PowerPact B, H, J and L-frame operating mechanisms up to 600A
PowerPact B for I-Line Panelboards
A screwdriver is all you need to install an I-Line PowerPact B circuit breaker, making installation fast and easy. Circuit breakers ratchet firmly onto the bus stack with captive retaining screws to secure the circuit breaker to the mounting pan.
I-Line PowerPact B circuit breakers can be accessorized in the field, and can be installed in new or existing I-Line panelboards. This makes it easy to upgrade legacy panelboards with modern standards and features.
- PowerPact B I-Line Accessories Flexible, for quick installation and easy retrofits
- Save up to 40% of time spent mounting and connecting with I-Line plug-on circuit breakers or the unit-mounted circuit breakers with built-in DIN rail mounting
- Be ready for last minute project changes with one-click, field-installable electrical accessories! Pre-wired versions available
- Increase operational efficiency with auxiliary contacts that indicate circuit status for remote monitoring systems
- Easily retrofit PowerPact B-frame circuit breakers into I-Line panelboards and switchboards with 25% more capacity than legacy F-frame circuit breakers
- Win More Projects If You Design Electrical Solutions
Win more projects and deliver the best solution for your customers. Ensure reliable circuit protection and secure connections over time by specifying:
- I-Line group mounted circuit breakers for best-in-class electrical power distribution applications
- Benefit from our customer support to help design the best solution for your customers
- Design for safety of people and property by specifying shunt trip circuits for remote emergency-off operation or under-voltage release coils to protect equipment
- Optimize Your Solution If You Design and Build Control Panels and Machines
Optimize your solution with PowerPact B.
- Get the best combination of size and performance for main and feeder circuit protection
- Termination options suit a wide variety of specification and design needs
- Benefit from working with a single worldwide supplier of industry leading electrical equipment including Altivar™, Modicon™, Multi 9™, PowerPact™, Square D™, and TeSys™ designs
- Certified to UL, CSA, NOM, IEC, and CCC standards
Featured Circuit Breaker Products
PowerPact B-Frame Circuit Breaker CatalogDownload the PowerPact B-Frame Circuit Breaker catalog for detailed product information.