PowerPact B: Optimized for Your Application
- PowerPact B Ratings and Types
- Available in 1, 2, 3, and 4-pole unit mount construction and 1, 2, and 3-pole I-Line™ construction
- Cost-effective fixed thermal-magnetic trip units from 15-125A up to 600Y/347 Vac
- Interrupting ratings include: D-18 kA, G-35 kA, and J-65 kA at 480 Vac
- Unique I-Line construction mounts into Square D™ panelboards and switchboards. Designed to the same 1.5" per pole widths as the legacy F-frame, simplifying substitution without blank fillers
- Unit mount (aka: lug-lug) construction is 30% smaller in size, with 25% more capacity than the legacy unit-mount F-frame design
PowerPact B Molded Case Circuit Breaker Product BrochureDownload the PowerPact B-Frame Circuit Breaker brochure to learn about product features and benefits.
Includes control panels and industrial machines.
PowerPact B circuit breakers are made for commercial applications and segments like:
- Control Panels
- Commercial Equipment
- Industrial Machines
- Electrical Distribution Equipment
- Buildings & Facilities
PowerPact B: A Green Premium Product
This ecolabel guarantees compliance with the most up-to-date environmental regulations.
Green Premium is the only label that allows you to effectively develop and promote an environmental policy while preserving your business efficiency. More than 75% of Schneider Electric manufactured products, including PowerPact B, have been awarded the Green Premium ecolabel.
- EverLink Patented Technology
PowerPact B-frame devices feature EverLink lugs, a new cable connection method with wire creep-compensating technology built directly into the lug. This standard lug option minimizes loose wiring caused by wire strand deformation, vibration, and shocks.
The patented design maintains low-resistance connections for continuity of service, even with fine stranded conductors.
- Reduce the loosening of cables over time using a spring tension design
- Rated for bare use with fine-stranded conductors up to Class K
- Available with unique integrated control wire terminals
Easy Unit Mount Construction for Flexibility and Versatility
A hinged front cover allows a wide variety of field-installable accessories such as external operators with NEMA and IEC style rotary mechanisms, door shaft operators, and auxiliary contacts.
Easy Unit Mounting Options See how simply PowerPact B screw mounts to enclosure backpans or clips onto DIN rails - no DIN rail adapter plates needed.
- Reliable External Operators Operate with confidence
- A broad offering of NEMA and IEC style rotary operating mechanisms designed to be used as main panel disconnects for control panel applications are available for PowerPact B
- The new NFPA 79 compliant open door shaft operator works with PowerPact B, H, J and L-frame operating mechanisms up to 600A
PowerPact B for I-Line Panelboards
A screwdriver is all you need to install an I-Line PowerPact B circuit breaker, making installation fast and easy. Circuit breakers ratchet firmly onto the bus stack with captive retaining screws to secure the circuit breaker to the mounting pan.
I-Line PowerPact B circuit breakers can be accessorized in the field, and can be installed in new or existing I-Line panelboards. This makes it easy to upgrade legacy panelboards with modern standards and features.
- PowerPact B I-Line Accessories Flexible, for quick installation and easy retrofits
- Save up to 40% of time spent mounting and connecting with I-Line plug-on circuit breakers or the unit-mounted circuit breakers with built-in DIN rail mounting
- Be ready for last minute project changes with one-click, field-installable electrical accessories! Pre-wired versions available
- Increase operational efficiency with auxiliary contacts that indicate circuit status for remote monitoring systems
- Easily retrofit PowerPact B-frame circuit breakers into I-Line panelboards and switchboards with 25% more capacity than legacy F-frame circuit breakers
- Win More Projects If You Design Electrical Solutions
Win more projects and deliver the best solution for your customers. Ensure reliable circuit protection and secure connections over time by specifying:
- I-Line group mounted circuit breakers for best-in-class electrical power distribution applications
- Benefit from our customer support to help design the best solution for your customers
- Design for safety of people and property by specifying shunt trip circuits for remote emergency-off operation or under-voltage release coils to protect equipment
- Optimize Your Solution If You Design and Build Control Panels and Machines
Optimize your solution with PowerPact B.
- Get the best combination of size and performance for main and feeder circuit protection
- Termination options suit a wide variety of specification and design needs
- Benefit from working with a single worldwide supplier of industry leading electrical equipment including Altivar™, Modicon™, Multi 9™, PowerPact™, Square D™, and TeSys™ designs
- Certified to UL, CSA, NOM, IEC, and CCC standards
- Electrical fire protection begins with prevention
Across the globe, electrical fires cause significant damage to buildings of all sizes. Circuit breakers are just one of our solutions for electrical fire prevention. Explore the risk areas, discover protection tips and view our other solutions to help you design, build and install.Learn more about electrical fire prevention
Featured Circuit Breaker Products
PowerPact B-Frame Circuit Breaker CatalogDownload the PowerPact B-Frame Circuit Breaker catalog for detailed product information.