Looking for a way to increase your sales? Solution-selling isn’t just for data centers anymore. In fact, a vast majority of all sales opportunities are hiding at the edge of the network.
Small spaces offer big opportunities.
According to IDC, for every data center, there are 41 small IT spaces such as network closets and server rooms. That translates to over 7 million IT spaces outside the data center in which uptime is vital for keeping today’s technology online. And smaller IT spaces can be just as complex and just as critical to a business as a larger data center is.
With today’s move to the cloud, it’s more important than ever that these IT spaces, such as remote and branch offices, network closets, and server rooms maintain connectivity, operate efficiently and have the guaranteed physical infrastructure they need. So protecting the devices on the network edge is not only critical, but also represents a sizeable sales opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Adaptable solutions ready for any IT configuration.
Now you can offer the same reliable solutions that large data centers count on, in adaptable, right-sized designs for any IT space. APC™ by Schneider Electric™ makes it easy for you to sell the modular, scalable physical infrastructure solutions needed to upgrade and right-size virtualized environments, collocations, remote offices, and any other spaces.
Think of it as selling beyond the UPS. You can combine our vendor-neutral racks, modular power and cooling, software, and your own managed services to build customized solutions or make improvements that help your customers get control of their IT environments. This ensures they have all the elements of a viable power protection plan in place to support their critical infrastructure, for higher cost savings, improved efficiency, and maximized uptime. And you’ll be adding more value to your offer, while you increase your profits, too.
Make any IT configuration — from small spaces to data centers — cloud-ready.
Designing and deploying these full solutions is easy with access to our free configuration tool and design guides. The exclusive IT Solution Designer lets you easily configure enclosure and rack solutions and define the right physical infrastructure to fit your customers’ environments. You can be sure you’re providing the right hardware, software, and service upgrades based on their specific needs, and creating the most effective layout for their space. This simple, free tool saves time and effort, providing you with printable designs, part lists, and pricing quotes, and features both APC by Schneider Electric and third-party components for true vendor-agnostic designs.
Tap into steady revenue streams with management capabilities and services.
Help your customers cut costs and increase efficiency by implementing and integrating components and software that allow for easy remote monitoring and management of the network from any location and any wireless device or computer. With these solutions in place, you can also increase your revenue and profits through managed service opportunities. Expanding your offer with add-on services such as remote monitoring gives you a strong opportunity to secure your status as a trusted energy management partner. And the best news? Your customers can focus on their core business while you tap into a solid source of predictable cash flow.
Build a bigger offer — for any IT space!
- IT Solution Designer: Configure the right solutions for any environment with this simple, free tool that incorporates APC and third-party components, and provides printable designs, parts lists, and pricing quotes.
- Racks and accessories: Agile, vendor-neutral racks can accommodate ever-changing IT equipment for easy deployment and manageability, while maximizing space, efficiency, and availability.
- Right-sized power: Scalable, modular, energy-efficient options, such as our three-phase PDUs and industry-leading UPS units, let customers add power as needed.
- Close-coupled cooling: Our complete cooling portfolio includes APC InRow™ units, precision air conditioning, chillers, and more, for the optimal solution from rack to row to room to building.
- Management capabilities: StruxureWare™ for Data Centers or PowerChute software lets your customer make informed, business-minded decisions that result in the highest operational and energy efficiency.