- Discover EcoStruxure™ Asset Advisor
In healthcare environments, reliability of facility power systems takes on an added degree of importance. If the power goes out, critical research and the lives of patients are potentially at risk.
The Challenge• Maintaining a power infrastructure that spans 5 million square feet (464,500 square meters) of hospital and healthcare research space with limited resources
• Sending onsite staff to go out and physically measure, survey and perform preventive maintenance on over 26,000 pieces of equipment is costly and time intensive
The SolutionSafety and Reliability with EcoStruxure
Apps, Analytics & Services : EcoStruxure Asset Advisor
• EcoStruxure™ Asset Advisor connects to and monitors the University of Rochester’s most critical electrical distribution assets via the cloud.
• Event notifications are sent to facilities staff enabling them to gain advanced knowledge of potential problems.
• Schneider Electric’s Service Bureau analyzes the asset performance data and provide actionable insights to help facility management deploy resources efficiently and help avoid equipment failure.
The Results• Allows for predictive, condition-based maintenance.
• Nearly $1 million saved through early discovery of equipment problems – a 20 to 1 return on investment (ROI).
• Peace of mind for facility management knowing equipment is continually being monitored.