- A world-class children's hospital
For Nelson Roque, director of facilities and ops at Nemours Children’s Hospital, the key challenge is providing clean, reliable, consistent energy that helps deliver life-saving treatments to children in need.
Innovation Summit North America LIVE!November 13-14, 2018
Watch exclusive LIVE sessions and learn how new digital technologies are shaping the future of energy and automation. Learn how our energy sustainability services, building and industrial automation solutions, and IoT software work together to help solve your real-world problems.
The Challenge• Build a world-class, state-of-the-art hospital that is innovative, reliable, and safe for its patients.
• Provide consistent, clean, reliable energy to sensitive hospital equipment in an area notorious for severe weather and power outages.
• Allow facility operations staff to work behind the scenes, providing vital upkeep and maintenance, so children receive the best care in a safe, welcoming environment.
The SolutionSafety and reliability with EcoStruxure™
Edge control: EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert
Connected products: UPS, Switchgear and AccuSine+ Active harmonic Filters
• Complete integration, connectivity, and communication with intelligent devices throughout the hospital
• Real-time visibility into building operations.
• Immediate service support and response.
“I feel that Schneider Electric comes to us as a partner, as part of the team. It’s no different than the confidence that you expect to have in your doctors and nurses taking care of your children.”
The Results• Clean and reliable power for full facility uptime.
• Automated JCAHO and AHCA reporting to ensure the hospital maintains its accreditation.
• LEED Gold-certified facility.