- Up to speed in Atlanta INAP Case Study
Edge computing helps INAP, a global colocation provider, meet and exceed their customer’s latency and agility needs.
Challenge• INAP’s clients are looking for edge computing capability for lower latency, scalable availability, and ways to quickly ramp up operations and create a dedicated data center infrastructure.
• INAP is often expected to create and implement these solutions in just 8 to 10 weeks. They needed a partner that could provide the highest-quality products, ensure reliability, and offer support and expertise throughout the product life cycle.
SolutionEfficiency and Reliability with EcoStruxure
Apps, Analytics & Services : Maintenance services
Edge Control: Buildings management software
Connected Products: Symmetra MV UPS (1.4 mW protection), Square D® medium-voltage switchgear, Vertical exhaust duct racks, Rack-mount PDU strips, Uniflair™ DX (Direct Expansion) and CW (Chilled Water) cooling systems
• INAP found exactly what they needed in full-breadth solutions from Schneider Electric™. Modular Symmetra™ UPS systems provide protection and rapid scalability.
• With these solutions in place, INAP’s clients can assure their customers that they will enjoy the best experience, whether it’s lag-free online gaming or speedy delivery of digital advertising.
• Whenever clients need to upgrade capacity or demand, INAP is ready to accommodate their specific needs.
Learn how your business can achieve success with Innovation At Every Level.
Let Schneider Electric bring your data center up to speed.
Learn about our small business solutions
Results• Symmetra MW UPS (1.4 mW protection)
• Square D® medium-voltage switchgear
• Buildings management software
• Maintenance services
• Vertical exhaust duct racks
• Rack-mount PDU strips
• Uniflair™ DX (Direct Expansion) and CW (Chilled Water) cooling systems