• INAP’s clients are looking for edge computing capability for lower latency, scalable availability, and ways to quickly ramp up operations and create a dedicated data center infrastructure.
• INAP is often expected to create and implement these solutions in just 8 to 10 weeks. They needed a partner that could provide the highest-quality products, ensure reliability, and offer support and expertise throughout the product life cycle.
Efficiency and Reliability with EcoStruxure
Apps, Analytics & Services : Maintenance services
Edge Control: Buildings management software
Connected Products: Symmetra MV UPS (1.4 mW protection), Square D® medium-voltage switchgear, Vertical exhaust duct racks, Rack-mount PDU strips, Uniflair™ DX (Direct Expansion) and CW (Chilled Water) cooling systems
• Schneider Electric solutions provide a modular infrastructure which is crucial to INAP’s edge computing strategy.
• Modular infrastructure to grow its own data centers in whichever locations customer needs dictate, and to quickly provide customers with the amount of capacity they need.
• INAP found exactly what they needed in full-breadth solutions from Schneider Electric™. Modular Symmetra™ UPS systems provide protection and rapid scalability.
• With these solutions in place, INAP’s clients can assure their customers that they will enjoy the best experience, whether it’s lag-free online gaming or speedy delivery of digital advertising.
• Whenever clients need to upgrade capacity or demand, INAP is ready to accommodate their specific needs.