You believe you have an idea that could transform the energy industry and add value to our business areas.
Do you have an idea for transforming the world of energy?
- Greentown Labs Bold Ideas Challenge
The Greentown Labs Bold Ideas Challenge is a 6-month accelerator program housed at Greentown Labs, focused on fast-tracking entrepreneurs with the mentors, team members, business and technical resources they need to launch successful ventures, all with direct support from Schneider Electric.
What's in it for you?
- $25,000 in non-dilutive grant funding
- Partnership and/or investment from Schneider Electric by the end of the program
- Desk space at the Greentown Labs Global Center for Cleantech Innovation
- 6 months of an exclusive acceleration program for start-ups at Greentown Labs
- Access to the Greentown Labs and Schneider Electric networks
Are you up for the challenge?
You’re interested in turning your idea into a real venture.
You’re enthusiastic about being mentored and supported through the Greentown Labs accelerator program.
You're ready to participate in a 6-month accelerator program between June - November 2018.
How does it work?
We are excited about your ideas in the following categories:
Buildings & IT
• Home Automation
• Autonomous Buildings
• Data Center Monitoring & Cooling
• Advanced Analytics
• OT & IT Convergence Innovation
• Industrial Cybersecurity
• New Energy Landscape
• Grid Digitalization
• IoT Services
3 - 5 selected ideas will be eligible for the following awards:
1) $25,000 in non-dilutive grant funding
2) Partnership and/or investment from Schneider Electric by the end of the program
3) Desk space at the Greentown Labs Global Center for Cleantech Innovation
4) Acceptance into Greentown Launch, a 6-month acceleration program for startups at Greentown Labs
5) Exclusive access to the Greentown Labs and Schneider Electric networks
Ideation Event: July 26 - 27
Workshop 1: September
Workshop 2: October
Workshop 3: November
Final Event: December
Let your creativity and innovative, bold ideas become reality -- and make a real difference in the world today.