Trio License-free Radios
License-free ethernet and serial data radios
Range of frequency-hopping Ethernet and Serial Data Radios operating in the license-free 900Mhz and 2.4 Ghz band and designed with versatility and flexibility in mind.
0 products available
Trio K-Series frequency-hopping, spread-spectrum data radios set the standard for reliable and secure serial data communication in the license-free 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz ISM bands. With unique features like LinkXtend™ for single radio store-and-forward, and ChannelShare™ collision-avoidance for support of spontaneous SCADA messages, K-Series radios provide the flexibility to allow implementation of even the most complex wireless solutions with virtually unlimited expansion capability.
The industrial strength K-Series is ideally suited for the most demanding Point-to-Multipoint, Point-to-Point, and SmartPath™ mesh-like wireless Telemetry and remote SCADA applications, and is available in a fully enclosed housing (KR) as well as small-format DIN rail-mountable (KP), board-only (KB), and OEM module (OM) variants.
- 256 kbps high speed over-air data rate (can be reduced to 128 k, 64 k or 32 k for longer range)
- Advanced error free data delivery with CRC plus selectable FEC and ARQ.
- Suitable for most industry standard data protocols. e.g. Modbus, DNP3, IEC870-5-101, etc.
- MultiStream™ simultaneous data stream delivery allows for multiple vendor devices/protocols to be transported on the one radio network - compatible with Trio E-Series and M-Series
- Flexible data stream routing providing optimum radio channel efficiency
- 10-30 V DC power supply (13.8 V DC nominal)
- Operating temperature range of -40 to 70ºC (-40 to +185 ºF)
- 900 MHz: Class 1, Div 2, Groups A, B, C & D Hazardous Approval
- 2.4 GHz : ATEX II 3G Ex nA IIC T4
The Trio J Series is suited for a wide variety of applications such as:
Water and Waste Water Telemetry & Remote SCADA
- Potable water: Production, Transmission & Storage
- Treatment: Pumping stations, Pipelines, Substations & Kiosks
Oil & Gas Telemetry & Remote SCADA
- Applications: Extraction, Production, Processing, Transmission & Distribution
- Locations: Upstream and Downstream, Offshore and Onshore
Electricity Telemetry and Remote SCADA
- Generation, Transmission, Distribution
- Applications: Substation Switching, Smart Grid, Distribution Automation, Transformer Monitoring, Customer Premises Metering, Remote Metering
Other Market Segments
- Mining & Minerals Exploration: Remote Sensing, Land and Offshore
- Production & Transportation
Security / Alarm Systems
- Emergency Fire & Intrusion Monitoring
Public Information Message Displays
- Public Transport, Traffic Management & Parking
Agriculture & Environment
- Weather, Pollution and Soil Monitoring
Documents and Downloads (3)
CAD Trio KR900/KR240 Drawing (Version 1.0) 11/21/12 English 3040-0001_KR900_KR240_Rev1.dwg14.9 MB Trio KB900/KB240 Drawing (no enclosure) (Version 1.0) 11/21/12 English 3040-0063_KB900 KB240_No Enclosure_Rev1.dwg2.1 MB Trio KP900/KP240 Drawing (Version 1.0) 11/21/12 English 3040-0009_KP900_KP240 ENCLOSURE_Rev1.dwg687.9 KB