Trio Licensed Radios
Ethernet and serial data radios
Designed to provide complete, versatile and reliable system solutions for long range wireless data communications in wide range of SCADA and telemetry applications.
0 products availableMR450 Serial Remote RadioDescription
Trio MR450 professional, compact digital data radios provide cost effective and dependable serial communications in Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint (Multiple Address Radio) Telemetry and remote SCADA systems, particularly in demanding water and electricity utility applications.
Easy to configure and use, yet highly versatile, the MR450 has advanced features such as ChannelShare™, MultiStream™, single channel simplex store and forward repeating, compatibility with industry standard data protocols such as DNP-3, MODBUS, IEC870-5-101, etc., and powerful remote diagnostics.
The MR450 is supported by the Trio range of full duplex base and repeater stations, including a redundant hot standby version.Benefits
- 395-470 MHz (M-Band) or 450-520 MHz (H-Band)
- Software selectable Tx and Rx frequencies
- Simplex or half duplex operation with any Tx-Rx splits
- MultiStream™ simultaneous data stream delivery allows for multiple vendor devices/protocols to be transported on the one radio network - compatible with Trio E-Series and M-Series
- Flexible data stream routing providing optimum radio channel efficiency
- 10-16 V DC power supply (13.8 V DC nominal)
- Operating temperature range of -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
- CSA Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D Hazardous Locations ANSI/UL equivalent