Sepam series 40
Protection Relays for Demanding Applications
Digital protection relays for current and voltage protection, for any distribution system.
FeaturesThe Sepam series 40 includes 13 types of Sepam. One type of Sepam is dedicated to one application.
- 3 types of User-Machine Interface
- 4 current inputs
- 3 voltage inputs
- 10 logic inputs 8
- 8 relay outputs
- logic equation editor
- 1 Modbus communication port
- 16 temperature sensor inputs
Period : 2 years
Simplicity and performance, headed in the right direction
Protect your power system with full peace of mind using Sepam protection relays.
- 20 years of experience in digital relays
- A consistent range of relays organised according to applications
- S40, S41, S42, S50, S51, S52, S53: substation incomer and feeder protection
- T40, T42, T50, T52: transformer protection
- M41: motor protection
- G40: generator protection