TAC I/A Series
Enterprise-wide control solutions across industry standard communication platforms
Building Management System, TAC I/A Series, allows you complete building access, control and monitoring from anywhere in the world.
From hospitals to high-rises, buildings of all types and sizes can achieve greater operating efficiencies with the truly open, interoperable and powerful TAC I/A Series Building Management System.
- Open an interoperable: LONMARK® LONWORKS® BACnet®, TCP/IP are standard with Modbus® as fully supported options.
- Web powered: The TAC I/A Series is designed from the ground up as a Java-based web-enabled product family. Thin client, pure browser access for any size project.
Transition NOW to an EcoStruxure™ Building solution!Keep many of the favorite features from your current system while gaining new functionality that delivers a future IoT-ready Building Energy Management System.
As you face tough competitive business and market conditions, keeping pace with smart building trends like the Internet of Things (IoT) doesn’t have to be one of them. Schneider Electric has a planned modernization path, to protect your existing investment and incrementally take your TAC I/A Series system to the next level. We call this “transitioning” to a forward adaptable, backward compatible EcoStruxure™ Building solution.
- Provides intelligent automation for facilities of every type and size.
- Delivers an open interoperable solution.
- Allows third-party integration.
- Remote access through the Internet puts you in full control of your building from anywhere in the world.
- Access control
- Video security
- HVAC control