Square D 9080GCB Thermal Magnetic Circuit Protectors
The thermal feature trips when there is an overload of ten times rated current or less. The magnetic mechanism trips instantaneously when there is a short circuit.
The Class 9080 Type GCB Series C thermal-magnetic circuit protector is a trip-free, track-mountable device with current ratings from 0.1 to 15 amperes. Maximum interrupting rating 200 amperes, but not exceeding 10,000% (100 times) rated current.
- Wide range of current ratings
- Mounts on standard Square D type GH track
- Captive, deeply recessed screw terminals
- Small physical size
- Visual trip indication
- One pole
- UL recognized, CSA approved
- Meets a wide variety of application requirements
- 24 circuits per foot due to small size
- Easily find blown circuit
- Material Handling
- Building Automation
- Process Equipment