Power-Zone Metal-Enclosed Busway
600V - 38 KV non-segregated phase bus feeder runs. Available thru 6000A.
Ideal for electrical utilities, municipal facilities, R&D labs and other high power applications facing the challenges of custom-designed systems
Square D™ Power-Zone™ Metal-Enclosed Busway is a non-segregated metal-enclosed electrical busway designed specifically to tackle the challenges of custom-designed systems. Its versatility and ease of installation make it the ideal choice for systems in utilities, municipal facilities, research and development centers and other industrial or commercial applications.
- Designed for feeder applications from 600V up to 38kV, with amperage ratings from 1200A to 6000A.
- Heavy-duty busway system is a completely coordinated package that includes all auxiliary accessory and support materials necessary for connections to transformers, switchgear, motor control centers and large motors.
- Every Power-Zone is custom-designed and manufactured and is tailored to the specific requirements of each application.
- Superior weather resistance
- Easy field installation
The bus systems are based on the use of solid bus bar which avoids the expenses associated with cable bus.
- Electrical utilities
- Municipal facilities
- R&D laboratories
- Other high power applications