Maximum ratings are 5000 A Copper and 4000 A Aluminum (600V). Available in both plug-in and feeder busway types.
Designed specifically to allow maximum flexibility, ease installation and offer electrical efficiency in the distribution of low power for both commercial and industrial applications.
FeaturesSquare D® I-Line™ electrical busway offers a complete line of compatible, sandwich-type feeder and plug-in busway lengths and fittings. The broad range of I-Line busway products include:
- I-Line Plug-In style from 225 A to 600 A with aluminum or copper conductors
- I-Line II Plug-In and Feeder styles from 800 A to 4000 A with aluminum conductors, and to 5000 A with copper conductors
- Optional IP54 rated I-Line II offers dust and splash resistance protection in Plug-In and Feeder Styles
- Optional outdoor feeder busway
- Circuit breaker plug-in units with and without electronic trips thru 1600A
- Circuit breaker plug-in units with electronic trips and communication packages
- Fusible plug-in units available thru 1200A
I-Line and I-Line II busways are constructed in three-pole and four-pole full neutral configurations for system voltages to 600 volts and are rated to allow 100% of the current to flow continuously.
- Maximum flexibility
- Ease of installation
- Electrical efficiency
- Low maintenance
The compact, totally enclosed design is lightweight and easy to handle. Labor studies have shown that a 75% savings in installation time is not uncommon when comparing I-Line busway with cable and conduit installations. This significant reduction in installation time can result in total installed cost for busway being significantly lower than other distribution methods.