QED 6 Switchboards
For critical power distribution
Square D QED-6 Power-Style Rear Connected Electrical Switchboard is ideal for critical power distribution found in hospitals, universities, data processing centers and telecommunications facilities.
Feature individually mounted, drawout Masterpact® circuit breakers rated through 5000A. Unique switchboard construction make them well suited for critical power applications such as hospitals, universities, data processing centers and telecommunications facilities.
- Individually mounted, rear connected design
- Withdrawable design for all main and branch circuit breakers
- Switchboard ratings up to 150 kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating for services 1600 A to 5000 A
- Uses drawout type Masterpact NW circuit breakers rated 800-5000 A
- Uses drawout type Masterpact NT circuit breakers rated 800-1200 A
- Unique bolted or withdrawable design on Powerpact® H, J and D circuit breakers rated 15-600 A
- Up to eight 1200 A frame branch circuit breakers in a single 30-in. wide section
- Compartmentalization: separate compartments for circuit breakers, bussing and load side cabling
- Flexible branch circuit breaker locations: mix 15 A and 3000 A branches in a single section
- Micrologic® trip units are field replaceable and upgradable
- Masterpact NW/NT circuit breakers are field maintainable
- Optional Masterpact NW Remote Racking Device
- Arc Resistant available as option
Communicating Smart Systems Power-Zone 4 Switchgear> Smart Systems for Electrical Distribution is a simple, plug-and-play, Ethernet-connected power distribution asset management and energy monitoring solution to help you reduce downtime and improve operational efficiency.
Smart Systems enables local or remote 24/7 real-time status and energy monitoring of Square D Masterpact™ circuit breakers as well as other power distribution and monitoring devices, such as power meters. Rely on smart data to monitor your buildings’ health, pinpoint troublesome areas, and facilitate a predictive maintenance program. Learn more.
BenefitsRugged, Long Life Operation
- Masterpact and Powerpact circuit breakers have the highest short circuit ratings in their class (up to 150KAIR @ 480V)
- Built for maximum up time with the need for frequent maintenance and inspections
- Highly compartmentalized with steel barriers throughout
- High short-time withstand bus rating up to 100kA for 30 cycles.
- Add-on Intelligence
- Communications via fast Ethernet transmission and enhanced web pages turn your Switchboard into a Smart System
- Range of trip units add metering & diagnostic capability
- Advanced metering from our industry leading Powerlogic power meters and monitors Designed to take up Less Space and Time
- Unit mount, drawout for quick maintenance and replacement
- Up to 8-1200A feeders in 30" W enclosure
- Depth ranges from 60'-80" D
- Rear access cable termination compartment with the most conduit space among competitive products
ApplicationsPower Distribution for facilities requiring high up time and drawout breakers:
- Data Processing Centers
- Telecommunications Facilities