Low Voltage Distribution Transformers, Single Phase
DOE 2016 Efficiency Single Phase (EE)
EE single phase designs fully compliant with the DOE 2016 table, requiring no changes in design.
- 3" rear clearance and 1/2" side clearance, reducing over all floor space required
- Top terminated primary and secondary terminals, sized to handle wire range of Square D equipment
- Distribution system connect on the incoming and outgoing
- Bending radius for side and bottom access
- Units shipped from factory connected for 480 Volt primary and 240 Volt secondary
- Self Certified Seismic Qualified via ICS ES AC 156 shake table testing
225kVA and above - OPEN BOTTOM design for increase wire access in the bottom of the transformer (enclosure style J only)
Designed for harmonic applications where the removal of only the trip lens is not sufficient. Example applications would be casino loads and a dormitory on a college campus.