Low Voltage General Purpose Transformers (Buck Boost Transformers)
Economical space-saving design for providing small changes in voltages to match load requirements.
Square D™ Buck and Boost Transformers are UL and cUL listed (UL 506).
- Designed to supply 12/24, 16/32, or 24/48 circuits at the name plated kVA.
- Dual primary and Dual secondary isolation transformers, allowing for 12 field connected auto-transformer connections for 5%, 6.6%, 10%, 13.3% 20% or 26.6% change in voltage for single phase or 3-phase configurations.
- Unique enclosures for each kVA size - giving the most compact units in the market, and not supplying greater than 3kVA when the cable sizes start to exceed the wiring compartment for isolation transformers sizing.
Eletronic slide rule located at www.buckboostcalculator.com
- Calculates the required units based on actual voltages and current requirements
- Supplies all possible solutions with part numbers and wiring diagrams
- Tool allows for the solution to be email to requesting party
Readily available from stock.
- Converting 208Y/120 power to Standard Motor Voltages 230V or 240V via a standard off the shelf single phase transformer field connected as auto-transformer
- Supplying 24V low voltage for applications that require (ie: Low Voltage Lighting)