Square D Current Transformers are available in General Purpose Round, Toridal, Bushing, Rectangular, and Split Core configurations.
- General Purpose Round Current Transformers - Specifically designed for ammeter and solid-state transducer applications. Design allows for low cost compact solution with good electrical performance.
- Toridal Current Transformers - Extremely wide range of ratios available, along with wide range of window sizes from 1.13 in (28 mm) to 8.13 in (206 mm).
- Rectangular Current Transformers - design for bus conductor applications instead of wire; 2 window sizes.
- Split Core Current Transformers - Design for easy installation over existing bus or cable connections; available in 2 configurations.
- Bushing Current Transformers - Designed to be installed into breaker cradle, allowing bus to be centered in the CT allowing potential to stay below 600V even in medium voltage applications.
Square D offers 3 models of voltage transformers:
- 450R: Designed for accurate voltage measurements with 0.3 accuracy; designed for switchboard use with a wide range of electrical indicating, recording instruments and protective relays in power systems
- 460R: Designed for voltage indication with lower accuracy and smaller burdens; designed for use with voltmeters, transducers and other types of electrical indicating and recording instrumentation
- 470R: Designed for extremely accurate voltage measurement where low burden is to be used; ideal for applications such as input to PLC modules and other electronic devices with high input impedance
- High thermal ratings for short time use
- Molded thermo-plastic cases
- Permanent polarity marks molded into case and large easy to read ratios
- Rugged mounting brackets
- Large combination of product available through Square D (2 Distribution Centers)
- ANSI C57.13 and CSA C13
- UL recognized XODW2
- Permanent polarity marks are molded into the case
- Ratio clearly marked on case
- Fully insulated threaded studs and nuts for customer connections
- 10kV BIL, 60HZ, 600 V, ANSI C57.13