I-Line Power Distribution Panelboards
Ideal for service entrance equipment or downstream distribution panels in the electrical system of a large commercial or industrial facility.
The I-Line™ power distribution panelboard features Schneider Electric's unique circuit breaker engagement system and is used to feed NQ and NF lighting and appliance panelboards. I-Line panelboards are capable of feeding large motor loads and are utilized in most every market segment.
FeaturesThe I-Line® power distribution panelboard is the most versatile on the market and feature Schneider Electric's unique breaker engagement system. It is used to feed NQ and NF lighting and appliance panelboards. I-Line panelboards are capable of feeding large motor loads and are utilized in most every market segment. Wherever electricity is distributed or controlled, you’ll find I-Line Power Panelboards.
- 600 Vac, 250 Vdc maximum
- 1200 Amp main circuit breaker or main lugs
- 1200 Amp maximum branch circuit breaker
- UL Listed for use on systems with up to 200K max. RMS symmetrical amperes available fault current when using current limiting main or branch circuit breakers
- Fully rated and series rated systems available
- Main Lug interiors are field convertible for top or bottom feed
- Interior, front and circuit breakers require only a screwdriver for installation
- Dead front trim is easily installed
- Branch circuit breaker mounting flexibility; capable of mounting a 15 A circuit breaker next to or across from a 1200 A circuit breaker
- Circuit breakers on right-hand side of I-Line® bus stack completely independent of position and frame size of circuit breakers on left-hand side
- Circuit breaker plug-on jaws have no fasteners – less time spent on installation and maintenance
- Circuit breakers do not require any additional external mounting hardware
- Average branch circuit breaker installation time less than one minute
- Circuit breaker connections are “blow-on” type which draw the connector jaws together, providing a firmer grip under high level short circuit conditions
- Circuit breakers include a push-to-trip feature to exercise the tripping mechanism
- Well suited to rearranging circuits
BenefitsCommunication Features (Optional):
- Capable of communications with individual breakers from 15Amps to 1200Amps
- Individual Display modules available
- Communication connections provided in side extension providing additional space for control wiring and safety by removing control from power compartment.
Metering Features (Optional):
- Individual Breaker display modules
- PowerLogic or ION module available
- Factory Assembled or Ready-to-Install
- Quick Ship program available based on customer need