Motorpact Medium Voltage Controllers
Providing both full voltage and reduced voltage motor starting solutions as well as contactor options up to 3000A at 7.2kV.
Motorpact™ medium voltage motor controllers provide the most efficient means to control and protect a wide range of applications and can be configured for motor starting, transformer feeders, capacitor feeders, or future spaces. In addition, its compact footprint allows easy retrofitting.
FeaturesSchneider Electric’s Motorpact Medium Voltage Motor Center offers a comprehensive MV MCC solution in the smallest MCC footprint in the industry. Motorpact provides full voltage starting for single speed, reversing, and two speed motors. In addition, Motorpact has unique reduced voltage starting features by utilizing either solid state soft-starts or reduced voltage auto-transformers. Take advantage of Motorpact’s state of the art vacuum contactor to simplify maintenance and reduce maintenance costs. For additional safety benefits, Motorpact is available as arc-resistant with Type 2 and 2B accessibility to improve operator safety.
- Full-voltage controller and contactor sections available in three section widths up to 450 A, allowing excellent flexibility for retrofit applications
- 29.5 in. section width for 720A FVNR, SoftStart and RVAT applications
- State of the art drawout vacuum contactor capable of 2.5 m mechanical operations
- Lightweight vacuum bottom mounted contactor is easily withdrawable and eliminates the need to buy and store a lift truck
- Single high compartmentalized construction eliminates mechanical bus shutters reducing maintenance costs and enhancing safety
- All starter units are fully rated and require no external ventilation openings, limiting the ability of dust and debris to enter the starter unit
- Available with optional Arc Resistant Type 2 and 2 B construction
- Encased isolation switch is capable of 5,000 operations and features a blade position viewing window with an optional switch position view light
- Optional load discharge assembly grounds the load side cables prior to allowing access to the contactor compartment, enhancing operator safety
BenefitsFlexibility, reliability and enhanced safety.
- Flexibility: multiple section widths offer the ability to meet the customers needs when space is at a premium.
- Reliability: designed to minimize connections, run cooler, and keep dust and debris out of the enclosure, Motorpact reduces maintenance costs and reduces the cost of ownership.
- Enhanced safety: compartmentalized construction, available load discharge assembly and optional arc resistant construction make Motorpact one of the most trusted MVMCC’s on the market.
ApplicationsMotorpact is designed to meet medium voltage motor control needs across a wide range of industries and applications including water/wastewater, oil & gas, automotive, food & beverage, and the pharmaceutical industry.