Model 6 iMCC by Square D™
Intelligent Motor Control Center (NEMA, ANSI, UL 845)
Model 6 iMCC delivers Integrated intelligent components and device-level communications for hardwired I/O or networked control and automation solutions.
Gain access to the information you need in real time, around the clock, from anywhere. The Model 6 iMCC by Square D offers reliable factory tested wiring, popular network protocols as well as an innovative line up of “intelligent” components. The Model 6 iMCC can deliver an integrated package while reducing acquisition, installation time and commissioning costs. The Model 6 iMCC empowers users to achieve a new level of versatility and communications backed by industry leading engineering support.
Model 6 iMCC's can be custom designed with innovative features providing a tailored-fit solution to meet or exceed any project requirements.
- Voltage Rating: 208 through 600 volts; 3 phase; 3 or 4 wire
- Enclosure Type: NEMA Type 1, Type 1A (gaskets), Type 12 & Type 3R
- Horizontal Bus Rating: 600, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000 and 2500 amps
- Vertical Bus Rating: 300 and 600 amps
- Bus Withstand Rating 42kA, 65kA, 85kA, and 100kA
- CANopen®, DeviceNet™, Ethernet (Modbus TCP), Modbus, PROFIBUS
The Model 6 iMCC has evolved into a full-fledged energy management center. Offering a selection of industry leading communications capabilities, the iMCC provides tools to better manage energy and power quality, improve system reliability and availability and reduce power costs. The Model 6 iMCC delivers the industries most comprehensive energy management, power quality and preventative maintenance capabilities.
- 18-pulse drives (50 – 400 horsepower VT, 40 – 350 horsepower CT)
- Schneider Electric™ AccuSine™ Active Harmonic Filters (AHF) (50 A and 100 A, full section)
- Metering Square D (PowerLogic™ Circuit Monitors, power meters, Square D ION™ Meters)
- Surge protective devices (120 kA up to 480 kA peak surge current per phase)
- High-resistance grounding (20" W section, 480 V, 1 A – 10 A, 600 V, 2 A – 7 A)
- Square D Micrologic™ Trip Units (Standard, Ammeter, Energy, Power, Harmonic)