Model 6 AR Motor Control Center by Square D™
Arc Resistant LVMCC - Enhanced arc flash safety design
Model 6 - AR Motor Control Centers provide additional levels of arc flash prevention and minimizes the potential for personnel injury by containing and redirecting the arc energy.
Enhance the level of safety at your facility with the Square D™ Model 6 Arc Resistant MCC. The Model 6 – AR offers proven reliability, low maintenance requirements and additional levels of arc flash prevention and protection. In accordance to IEEE C37.20.7 our unique arc-containing design is engineered to provide superior strength and protection, enhanced worker safety and incident reduction features – all while maintaining the smallest footprint on the market.
Model 6 - AR Arc Resistant MCC's provides an additional level of arc flash prevention and can be custom designed to meet or exceed any project requirements.
- Voltage Rating: 208 through 600 volts; 3 phase; 3 or 4 wire
- Enclosure Type: NEMA Type 1, Type 1A (gaskets), Type 12 & Type 3R
- Horizontal Bus Rating: 600, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000
- Vertical Bus Rating: 300 and 600 amps
- Bus Withstand Rating 42kA, 65kA
Leading the Evolution of Arc Flash Safety: Square D Model 6 Arc Resistant MCC
- Quality customer support email@example.com & 1-888-SQUARED (1-888-778-2733)
- Reinforced 12 gauge steel, Vented mid-shelf design, integral arc energy path, roof flaps for release of arc flash gases
- Isolated and Insolated Vertical and Horizontal Bus, unique VFD unit design with RJ45 port & reinforced filter box
- Intelligent (iMCC) models available in Arc Resistant enclosures including innovative Square D™ components
- Customer driven, space saving design that meets all applicable UL and NEMA standards
- Over 70 years of service, supporting a global customer base
- Closed Door Racking (CDR) solution available for standard, arc-resistant and iMCC models
- Energy Reduction Maintenance Switch (ERMS) for safety or used with lock out/tag out to reduce PPE