QO™ Load Centers
Square D™ QO Load Centers
Industry leading offer since 1955 with features engineered for faster installation, reliability and quality. Contractors installing QO know it’s the World’s Finest!
The QO load center and circuit breaker family is designed to satisfy individual requirements with a comprehensive selection:
- Single and three phase
- 3/4" circuit breaker width
- 30 to 400 amps 2 to 42 circuits
- Indoor and outdoor versions
- Separate flush or surface mount covers
- Full complement of accessories
- Backed Out Neutral Screws save labor and installation time.
- Exclusive shielded copper bus features electro tin-plated copper bus bars sandwiched between two rugged polymer shields to insulate and secure the interior.
- Straight-in mains wiring and uniform termination lugs help minimize service cable bends, cutting waste and saving installation time.
- Convertible mains allow fast field conversion between main breaker and main lugs to meet changing job requirements.
- Standard 22,000/10,000 ampere series short circuit current rating on main breaker load centers provides increased application capability.
- QO three-phase main circuit breaker panels can be field upgraded to provide 100,000A short circuit current ratings.
- Single, captive interior mounting screw can't be lost. Interior mounts quickly and can easily be removed during rough-in for paint or theft protection.
- Split branch neutral with up to 50% more terminations than UL requirement -- simplifies wiring and reduces clutter.
- Indoor enclosures designed to rotate 180 degrees to accommodate top or bottom service entrance feed, saving expensive service cable.
- Combination slot/square-drive neutral, ground, and cover screw accommodate both standard flat blade screwdrivers and square-head drivers. Three ground bar mounting locations (left, right, and end) make it easier to wire.