QO™ Generator Panels
Square D™ QO generator panels for back-up power applications
This sub-panel connects directly to the main load center and provides four single pole spaces that will accommodate up to eight circuit dedicated for back-up power.
FeaturesThis sub-panel connects directly to the main load center and provides four single pole spaces that will accommodate up to eight circuit dedicated for back-up power. The Generator Panel uses two factory installed, two-pole QO® circuit breakers -- one fed by the utility, while the second breaker is back-fed the back-up power source, such as a generator. Power source switching is easy: simply turn the main power breaker to the "OFF" position and then turn the generator fed breaker to the "ON" position. A factory installed mechanical interlock prevents both main breakers being in the "ON" position at the same time. Available in 30 A and 60 A versions.
- Easily integrate back-up power sources into your electrical distribution system
- Indoor and Outdoor enclosure options available to provide flexibility
- Outdoor rated devices include a factory-installed power inlet
- Accommodates generator sizes up to 14 kW
- Quick and easy installation
- Robust mechanical interlock to ensure system safety and reliability
- UL Listed
Back-up Power in: